- At an altitude of over 1,850m overlooking the famous Espace Killy, Club Med Val d’Isere is perfectly located to ski straight out to L’Olympique gondola.
- The resort is located in Savoie, at the foot of la Grande Motte 27 km from Bourg St Maurice.
- A Resort perfectly integrated into the architecture of the Resort, known for the charm of its traditional chalets, 1,850 m in altitude.
- A legendary ski area combining athletic pistes, free ride, snowpark, Halfpipe and a large choice of off-piste slopes accessible to all levels.
This modern Resort with a warm wood façade and 256 rooms blends in perfectly with the architecture of Val d'Isère town.
Comfortable and elegant rooms beautiful decorated with warm colours.
Surface: 15 m² - 31 m²
Spacious rooms offering a large lounge area and great views of the domain.
Surface: 30 m² - 40 m²
- 5 Trident luxury space suite
With Contemporary design in the local spirit, furniture and elegant colors.
Surface: 49 m² - 70 m²
RESTAURANTS & BARS
- Indoor swimming pool
- Cardio/weights room
- Le Bellvarde Main Restaurant:
International cuisine and themed buffets for all your meals.
- Le Chalet du Charvet Specialty Restaurant:
A wide variety of Savoyard dishes available, including fondue and pierrade.
Possibility to stop for lunch at Club Med Tignes Val Claret (subject to availability).
In the centre of the Resort opposite the Reception and theatre, this bar is open in the day and evening. The bar turns into a nightclub from 11pm.