- With ski-in ski-out access to Tomamu Mountain, Club Med Tomamu Hokkaido is a cosy snow escape where powder-perfect slopes meet cultural exploration.
- From skiing and snowboarding to riding Japan’s largest indoor wave pool with your family, you’ll find plenty of winter excitement at this Japanese all-inclusive ski resort.
- Warm up after a day on the slopes in a japanese onsen, take sushi lessons with our resort chef or enjoy a spot of sake tasting in our beautiful bars.
- Then at dinner, settle in for an exciting culinary journey of fresh seafood, premium Wagyu beef and award-winning whisky
Under a blanket of snow in the winter and surrounded by resplendent forest in the summer, the Resort brings a modern flourish to the mountain landscape. The brand new complex contains understated rooms with contemporary interior design, spread across a collection of 9 storey buildings. A delightful blend of Japanese minimalism and French chic.
As soon as you step into your room, you’re enveloped by the snug, cosy atmosphere created by fitted carpets and wooden furniture. These upstairs rooms are ideal for a couple or family.
Surface: 38 m² - 42 m²
With generous dimensions and a mountain view, this room is a favourite with families looking for extra space. Situated on the upper floors, anyone who loves the landscape will feel at home here.
Surface: 38 m² - 38 m²
RESTAURANTS & BARS
Loft-style living in the mountains. This Suite is lovely and large if you’re travelling with your family. Chic and contemporary, it has sweeping views over the mountains.
Surface: 55 m² - 72 m²
With 4 distinct spaces, each inspired by Hokkaido regions, the setting will surely surprise. Bucolic Valley, Farmhouse, Sea of clouds, and Rays of sun, with the Unkai Terrace (available in summer only), each offers a unique gastronomic adventure to share. For added convenience, a Baby Corner will offer a place to prepare special meals, and a variety of amenities to make dining with a young one relaxing.
- Haku - Speciality restaurant
Imagine the scent of fresh yakiniku steaming off the grill. Haku,Hokkaido's resort speciality restaurant, prepares this beef Japanese delicacy to perfection paired with a selection of delicious side dishes to complement. Open for dinner, enjoy an authentic dining experience with a design inspired by Japanese indigenous tribes to cap off an unforgettable day.
Whether winding or energizing the nights on the dance floor, Unkai is the hottest place to sip an ice-cold pint or two. Take in spectacular mountain vistas while music fills the air.
Settle into cosy seating with cocktail tables or at the bar and enjoy a "A la Carte" selection of small bites and a curated tea lesson at The Nest. Poured by a knowledgeable bartender, they may enjoy a guided tasting of premium Japanese whiskies like award-winning Nikka and Suntory’s single malt Yamazaki or Hakushu, as well as local sakes. Mahjongg as well as live music set the scene.