- Lap up the fabulous Caribbean sun, stroll down the golden sandy beach, discover rare volcanic islands, and marvel at the impressive tropical gardens in this spectacular family-focused Caribbean Club Med Resort.
- The island's melting pot of cultures produces its own delightfully exotic culinary traditions.
- La Caravelle gives you a taste of water sports and farniente in privileged surroundings
On Grande Terre, the Club Med Resort has 299 rooms divided into categories of accommodations :
- The Hotel Marie Galante has 3 floors, with no lift
- The Hotel Basse Terre has 6 floors with lift
- And the Grande Terre - 3 floors with no lift - is near the theatre, restaurant and pool.
- 302 Club Rooms: (Including 76 New seaview rooms - Winter 2020)
Club Rooms are located on the ground, first and second floors of the Grande Terre building, with a view of the gardens, or in the in the Basse-Terre.
Surface: 16 m² - 46 m²
- 62 Deluxe Rooms: (including 30 new Zen Oasis rooms)
Room with living corner. Refined design with lush and calming green applied in ombré tones.
Surface: 36m² + 8m² terrace
- 24 Suites: (Including 12 new Zen Oasis suites and 12 new Family Suites)
The privilege of space and comfort for Suites with an exceptional location and great sea view.
The Marie Galane and Grande Terre Sea View Suites have a furnished balcony or terrace
Surface: 38 m² - 51 m²
- One main swimming pool: Freshwater pool perfectlysituated in the heart of the resort facing the sea
- One Zen Pool for adults (Winter 2020)
RESTAURANTS & BARS
- Zen Oasis for adults (Lodging, Pool & Jacuzzi, Calm beach)
- Kids Clubs (Baby, Petit, Mini, Junior Clubs with water playground)
- The Hibiscus: (renovation on Summer 2019)
The main buffet restaurant of the resort offers a relaxing setting for casual yet elegant dining. Fresh and tempting local produce and international dishes are available for all mealtimes.
- The Beach Lounge (NEW: Summer 2019)
The Beach Lounge is located on the beach at the end of the resort, near the Zen Oasis and Spa. It is an open-air space facing the water. At night the restaurant, bar and rum cellar welcomes you in a more intimate atmosphere than the main restaurant. Guest enjoy creole specialties and grilled meat and fish with a focus on fresh and local products
- The Colibri: (Renovation on Summer 2019)
Set in the heart of the Resort, the Colibri is a great place to meet up with family and friends in the friendly spirit of the Caribbean.
- The Mango: (Refreshing on summer 2019)
With your feet in the sand and your head in the shade of the tropical coconut palms, indulge in a sublime range of cocktails and wines at the Mango Bar.
- Wine Cellar* (NEW: Summer 2019)
In the middle of the main restaurant, a new cellar with a selection of refined wines, champagnes and spirits to try on the new terraced reserved for La Cave clients.
- Bar and rum cellar * beach Lounge (NEW: Summer 2019)
A space with a strong identity:
On the ground floor, the restaurant’s shaded terrace boasts tables, booths and couches with unobstructed sea views. Upstairs, the Rum Cellar* and a comfortable bar. A small terrace allows guests to sip cocktails made from local products and other drinks in an intimate setting overlooking the beach with a fabulous view of the water.