- Club Med Bintan Island offers astounding raw natural beauty and endless ways to rejuvenate body and soul.
- Treat yourself to a beautiful spa perched on the rocks, glide through the air on a flying trapeze overlooking the sea, or practice your yoga postures on a private beach reserved exclusively for our guests
- Bintan Island Club Med is a haven of tranquility and refinement combining modernity with Asian tradition.
- Bintan Island is also a golfer's paradise, with some of the finest courses in Asia nearby.
- It's a Holistic Wellness Escape’ resort with activities such as: Kickboxing, Tribal Rhythm, Basic Theory Workshop and cooking class.
The Resort has 311 rooms divided between small 3-storey buildings.
Comfortable and modern, built in the local style, the buildings make great use of exotic wood and local craftwork.
Fully equipped room with all modern comforts and sublime views of the wonderful gardens and the clear waters of the South China Sea.
Surface: 34 m² - 39 m²
The Deluxe Rooms, on the ground floor and the 1st and 2nd floors, offer a spectacular view of the South China Sea.
Enjoy the luxury of being woken by the rising sun.
Surface: 34 m² - 41 m²
From the word go you'll be captivated by the elegant beauty of the décor and the exceptional view of the South China Sea.
Surface: 60 m² - 60 m²
RESTAURANTS & BARS
Enjoy sea views from the 2nd floor of the main building while sampling local specialties and a wide selection of international dishes from the buffet.
Located at the water's edge, this intimate restaurant offers a magnificent view over the South China Sea. It serves breakfast and late lunch, which golfers will appreciate after a morning round.
Sophisticated, beautiful and conveniently located on the first floor of the main building near the swimming pool, you can enjoy the tranquil surroundings with a refreshing drink in hand.
When the nightclub opens, enjoy a drink at this cosy, stylish bar and if you're in the mood, you can dance the night away.
Enjoy a stunning view of the South China Sea from the terrace of this chic and welcoming bar on the fourth floor of the main building. The ideal place for catching up with family and friends.
Whether you're taking a break betwen watersports or simply cooling off after a spell on the beach, there's no better way to find refreshment than with a cool drink at this comfortable beachside bar.